ABOUT VLSI TRAINING
The progressive way of these advancements is comprehended by the quick development in which the number of transistors coordinated on circuits on a single chip.
Have Queries? Talk to our Career Counselor for more Guidance on picking the right career for you!
About VLSI Training
Over the past several years, Silicon CMOS innovation has turned into the predominant creation preparation for generally superior and savvy VLSI circuits. The progressive way of these advancements is comprehended by the quick development in which the quantity of transistors coordinated on circuit on single chip. In this instructional exercise we are giving ideas of MOS coordinated circuits and coding of VHDL and Verilog dialect. Prior to the presentation of VLSI innovation, most ICs had a constrained arrangement of capacities they could perform. An electronic circuit may comprise a CPU, ROM, RAM and other paste rationale. VLSI gives IC fashioners a chance to include these into one chip.
VLSI Courses at DLK
Very-large-scale integration (VLSI) is the way toward making a coordinated circuit (IC) by joining a large number of transistors into a solitary chip. VLSI started in the 1970s when complex semiconductor and correspondence advances were being created. The chip is a VLSI gadget. The gadgets business has accomplished a remarkable development in the course of the most recent couple of decades, principally because of the quick advances in vast scale mix advances and framework plan applications. With the appearance of expansive scale incorporation (VLSI) plans, the quantity of uses of coordinated circuits (ICs) in superior registering, controls, media communications, picture, and video handling, and shopper gadgets has been ascending at a quick pace. Vlsi Training Institute in Chennai The present bleeding edge advances, for example, high determination and low piece rate video and cell interchanges give the end-clients a grand measure of utilizations, preparing force and transportability. This pattern is relied upon to develop quickly, with vital ramifications on the VLSI plan and frameworks outline.
Instructor LED Live Online Training
Instructor LED Classroom Training
One to One Training
Customized and Exclusive Training
Customized Corporate Training
Course Highlights and Why VLSI in Chennai at DLK?
- FPGA Vs ASIC
- Advanced Design
- Binary arithmetic, Boolean algebra, Logic Gates, Combinational circuits, sequential circuits
- Advanced digital design, processor design, Data path & control unit design
- State machine Design
- MOS Fundamentals and Characterization, NMOS/PMOS/CMOS Technologies
- Fabrication Principles, Different Styles of Fabrication for NMOS/PMOS/CMOS
- Design with CMOS Gates, Characterization of CMOS Circuits
- Subsystem Design, Layout Representation for CMOS Circuits, Design Exercise using CMOS
- Introduction of IC Design, Different Methodologies for IC Design
- Fabrication Flows and Fundamentals
- Levels of Abstraction, Entity, Architecture
- Data Types and declaration, Enumerated Data Types
- Relational, Logical, Arithmetic Operators
- Language introduction, Levels of abstraction, Module, Ports types, and declarations
- Registers and nets, Arrays, Identifiers, Parameters, Relational, Arithmetic, Logical, Bit-wise shift Operators
- Writing expressions, Behavioral Modeling, Procedural Statements
- Process Statement, Concurrent Statements, When-else, With-select
- If-then-else, Case, Slicing and Concatenation, Loop Statements
- Arrays, Memory Modeling, FSM, Writing Procedures, Behavioral / RTL Coding
- System Verilog Declaration spaces, System Verilog Literal Values, and Built-in Data Types
- System Verilog User-Defined and Enumerated Types, System Verilog Arrays, Structures, and Unions
- System Verilog Procedural Blocks, Tasks, and Function, System Verilog Procedural Statements
- Re-configurable Devices, FPGA’s/CPLD’s, Architectures of XILINX, ALTERA Devices, SDF Format
- Designing with FPGAs, FPGA’s and its Design Flows, Architecture based coding, DSP on FPGA
- Back annotation, gate level simulation, Hands on experience with industry Standard Tools