ABOUT Robotics TRAINING
Robotics involves design, construction, operation, and use of robots. The goal of robotics is to design machines that can help and assist humans.
About Robotics Training
Different sorts of Robotic Education are accessible all-through the world where as a rule it will resemble a display in which the understudies will be quite recently appeared with different complex Robots hypothetically or will be made to amass maybe a couple Robots. In any case, our technique for instructing Robots to understudies is particularly organised and useful with the end goal that it actuates imagination. Our Syllabus and our technique for educating is apparent for that. Robotics is an interdisciplinary branch of computer science and engineering. Robotics involves design, construction, operation, and use of robots. The goal of robotics is to design machines that can help and assist humans.
Robotics Courses at DLK
We will prepare the understudies on what a Robot is, the means by which it works, how to manufacture different robots and how to program a Robot in different ways with the end goal that a similar Robot could be made to work in different ways. Robotics Training Institute in Chennai Toward the finish of this program, we are certain that the understudies will pick up inventiveness and along these lines the capacity to build up his/her own particular Robot.
Instructor LED Live Online Training
Instructor LED Classroom Training
One to One Training
Customized and Exclusive Training
Customized Corporate Training
Course Highlights and Why Robotics in Chennai at DLK?
- Robotics Overview
- Application of Robotics: Industrial, Medical, Entertainment
- Introduction to Manual Robotics
- Motor Principle explanation
- DPDT connections demystified
- Controlling Motors using DPDT
- Concept of different types of competitions, events Practical
- Manual Robotics practical session
- Applications of electronics
- Electronics components explanation
- Sensor Interfacing
- Types of sensor
- Controlling sensor
- Circuit Testing
- Circuit Design
- Robot circuits Design
- Interfacing Motors through sensors via Arduino
- Proper Calibration for efficient line following